This page answers the following questions:
- How does the school work?
- What is the difference between a single payment and a subscription?
- Will the school accept my currency?
- Why are you charging for the online courses?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Will there be a certificate of completion?
- I am having trouble accessing the videos. What could be happening?
- Other questions
See answers below:
Q: How does the school work?
- The school is self-paced study. This means you can access the classes any time you want, 24/7
- You can watch the video lectures in any order you would like, and watch them as many times as you would like
- The school (the course platform we’re using, which is Thinkific) will prompt you to let you know where you left off, or if I have inserted new content you can catch up on
- There is a discussion board where you can leave questions or share with me and each other
- There are also exercises and PDFs within the course. These have a downloadable option, so you can print, keep or view them offline
View the curriculum here:
Prophetic School: http://courses.enlivenministries.net/courses/prophetic-school
Spiritual Warfare Course: http://courses.enlivenministries.net/courses/spiritual-warfare-how-to-identify-and-overcome-spiritual-attack
Q: What is the difference between a single payment and a subscription?
This means you pay one lump sum amount, and then have no expiry on your access to the school.
The advantage is, you have access to all future upgrades and classes added to the school, months and even years down the track, with no further cost.
The subscription payment means that you pay a smaller amount, but you are committed to pay it on a monthly basis until you cancel the subscription. For more information, see here.
The advantages are:
- Smaller amount to pay
- You can pay one month only and opt out if you want
- You can pay slowly over time for as long as you would like
Once you cancel your subscription you no longer have access to the school
Q: Will the school accept my currency?
The school uses a secure, international payment system called Stripe to process all payments. The course prices are listed in USD.
- You pay securely via credit card and it will automatically convert to your currency and charge this to your card
- To find out approximately what this will cost in your currency, you can find a currency converter online (e.g. search Google)
Q: Why are you charging for the courses?
Most of our material is available online and anyone can access it for free.
We are a ‘not for profit’ ministry, which means that we are not selling for the purpose of profit, but to cover the costs of production. The entry level cost (monthly subscription fee) is kept very low, to enable as many people as would like to enter the prophetic school to do so.
- To find out more about how we fund our ministry, view our partner page here.
Q: How do I cancel my subscription?
A: This is very easy—you can cancel in one action! (Sorry, because this relates to your credit card permissions, this is not something I can do for you)
When you are logged into the school, you go to your dashboard and under ‘billing’ simply cancel your subscription. Once your month ends, your enrolment will end too.
To read the step by step instructions for this on the Thinkific site, click here.
Q: Will there be a certificate of completion?
A: From the mid October onwards, I will make a certificate of completion available for course attendees who have completed all classes and would like one. As the school is dynamic and I will be continuing to add new content regularly, note that:
- A certificate of completion will be limited to modules and master classes currently on the course as at your completion date (These will be clearly stated on the certificate)
- Note that a certificate of completion will not apply to future modules and master classes – however, if you continue to be a part of the school you can receive an amended certificate once further modules have been completed
- The certificate of completion is my thanks and congratulations for completing the school as at a certain date. It is not a credential or endorsement from me or Enliven Ministries for your personal ministry.
Q: I am having trouble accessing the videos. What could be happening?
I sometimes hear from people who are unable to view the videos.
This is usually due to accessing from Internet that is based in a place of employment or government, or a hotspot where online videos are blocked
Try to access the course from a different Internet provider—e.g. if you have been trying to view at work, try at home or on a different Wifi connection.
Q: I have another question not listed here
If you have a question not answered by the above, you may contact me here.
(I appreciate your patience, as I am not available 24/7 and keep Australian hours)